TR ID

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Marshall Henderson's best quotes and tweets in 2012-13

Marshall Henderson has officially exited the NCAA tournament spotlight...we think. The trash-talking, emotional star spearheaded Ole Miss to an SEC tournament title and second-round victory in the NCAAs.
NCAA TOURNAMENT: Updated bracket
Henderson first became a polarizing figure when he taunted Auburn fans by flashing his jersey in their face during an Ole Miss win earlier this season. Along the way, Henderson's opinions on social media and to the news media were well documented.
To celebrate the madness that Henderson brought to March, it's about time to reflect on the Ole Miss bad boy.
Here are the best quotes:
"I'm trying to get paid here soon because I'm tired of doing all this stuff for free. And this is where you make your money, the NCAA tournament."
"I've been a Duke fan since my dad ever told me anything about basketball. It was all about Duke, Duke, Duke. I love the way they play."
On drinking at a local bar with locals in Kansas City during Ole Miss' NCAA tournament run:
"I really just wanted to go out and socialize with all the people here and just enjoy the experience."
When leaving a press conference early:
"If it's all the same, it's Saturday night. I'm out."

Collected from :http://www.usatoday.com

No comments:

Speak Your Mind

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates