TR ID

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Miley Cyrus explains ‘twerk’ dance video, doesn't bring up Liam Hemsworth despite split rumors


'It's a lot of booty action,' the singer explained to Ryan Seacrest, chatting about the viral video of her breaking it down in a unicorn suit.





Miley Cyrus tweeted a photo of herself showing off her dancing skills with the hashtag #MCTWERKTEAM!

Miley Cyrus gave no hints about the status of her relationship with fiancé Liam Hemsworth during an interview with KISS FM's "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" on Friday.
But the 20-year-old singer did have plenty to say about a recent video she posted of herself "twerking" in a unicorn suit.
The video shows Cyrus wearing her engagement ring and a one-piece gray outfit with a portrait of a unicorn on the hood, dancing furiously to the song "Wop" by J. Dash.
"I'm getting do many people writing to me about it," she told Seacrest. "It's weird I've twerked for 6 million people."
MILEY24F_2_WEB

PAUL A. HEBERT/GETTY IMAGES

Miley Cyrus visited the "Seacrest Studios" at the Children's Hospital of Orange County on Friday to be interviewed on "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" and talk about twerking.

"You can't really explain (twerking)," Cyrus added. "It's something that comes naturally. It's a lot of booty action.
Still, Cyrus was thrilled by the reaction to her dance skills. In fact, she claims it's her only work that's universally beloved by her critics.
"I haven't really seen one bad comment about my twerk video," Cyrus told Seacrest. "This is the first thing! I'm like, 'I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so, whatever.'"
Cyrus explained that the goofy clip came from hanging out with her friend after a day's work.
MILEY24F_1_WEB

JB LACROIX/WIREIMAGE

Twerking real hard: Says Miley, "I haven't really seen one bad comment about my twerk video. This is the first thing! I'm like, 'I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so, whatever.'"

"I had a photo shoot earlier that day and so I didn't really want to get dressed. So I wore the unicorn onesie and my friend was like, 'Everyone is gone, we have the backdrop and lighting.' So I started dancing and said, 'Here's my phone, will you record it real quick.'"
But it's far from Cyrus's first time executing the dance.
"I've been practicing probably for the past two years, in my own time in my living room," she said.
Cyrus didn't bring up her relationship with Hemsworth, who returned to L.A. from an extended stay in Australia on Wednesday.
Over the past month, rumors have swirled that Cyrus and Hemsworth would not be going through with their wedding plans.
But Cyrus seemed to be thrilled about her beau being back.
"Since Liam returned to L.A., Miley has been in the best mood," a source told People. "They are together, and will continue their wedding plans."


Collected from : http://www.nydailynews.com

No comments:

Speak Your Mind

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates